Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The 1 Month Weight Loss Challenge Is Here!


IT'S HERE!  The 1 Month Weight Loss Challenge Is Here!!!

I've been very excited to get this out to you!  After completing the 1 week weight loss challenge a few weeks ago I decided to put together a month long weight loss challenge.  The set up is very similar to the 1 week challenge.  However, for those of you who do not like eating the same meals everyday for a week you can "switch out" other meals from other weeks to help you with your weight loss goals.  *Just keep the breakfasts, morning snacks, lunches, afternoon snacks and dinners in order and you will still lose weight! I listened to your comments and have put some yummy recipes together for you.  I hope you enjoy them! 

Studies have shown that if you have a little bit of what you crave you are more likely keep on track with your healthy eating.  With that being said, we will be following the 80-20 rule.  In this challenge you will be able to have 100 calories of whatever you would like to help calm your cravings.   Some of us have sugar cravings others of us have salty cravings - whichever one you are... you are covered.

If you have any questions that I have not covered - please email me or come and talk to me.  I would love for you to feel in control of your health.

You can use this link:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/Kerifit?ref=search_shop_redirect to purchase your 1 month weight loss challenge packet.  I decided to use etsy.com because they have an instant download option.  So when you are ready, the meal plans are ready for you.

Have a great day!

Keri

Kerifit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment