Friday, May 2, 2014

Summer Slim Down Challenge


Hi Everyone,
I want to let you know about the One Week Summer Slim Down Challenge coming up.  It takes place the week before Memorial Day, May 18th - 24th.
The purpose of this challenge is to get you ready for summer.  I would love to have you be part of this amazing group.

The cost is $15 which includes:

- A Proven Weight loss Drink
- Exercises
- Meal Plan
- Grocery List
- Accountability
- Group Support
- Bonus Calorie Fitness Challenge Texts
  (That is why I ask for your number)
- Healthy Dessert

I have been a personal trainer since 1997, certified nutritionist, group fitness, yoga, and water aerobics instructor. 

I love being creative and sharing what I've learned with others.

Here is a list of the Meals:

Summer Weight Loss Special: Keri Apple Surprise :)
Breakfast: Strawberry Banana Dream
Lunch: Chicken Salad Wrap
Snack: Veggies and Hummus
Dinner: Delight
Dessert: Healthy Moose Tracks


Let's make healthy fun!  Join the Summer Slim Down Challenge.

kerifit.com/Home.html

Have a great day!


** If you don't like paypal, let me see how I can help you. 

***The exercise and meal plans will be sent to you via email Thursday, May 15.  That should give you enough time to go grocery shopping and prep your meals.

If you have any questions, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment